Here are some of the positions Boston Recruit is currently working on.
Click the job title or scroll down for more details.
Director of Product Management
Established company with a new cutting edge product suite. We are looking for accomplished product managers with experience in and passion for the latest Web technologies (media publishing, social media, mobile) and consumer Web products (B-C) to:
- Define and manage product roadmap for multiple products
- Define and spec user experience for multiple products, including wireframing & mock-ups
- Work with engineering team to deliver products on schedule
- Act as an user advocate
- Act as site editor and ensure development of a strong publishing/community management team
- 6+ years of Web/e-commerce product management
- Strong leader with initiative and supervisory experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong understanding of online content management, social media and Web technologies
- Strong user and data focus (testing, research for data driven decisions)
- Excellent team and consensus building skills
- Strong project management skills
- Confident and collaborative work style
My profitable, fast growing and innovative Internet technology client located north of Boston is looking for an experienced PHP Developer.
The PHP Developer will work closely with other engineering and marketing to build interactive web-based applications on a LAMP platform. The ideal candidate has extensive experience building and maintaining complex Web apps and managing projects.
• Transform high-level business requirements into functional code
• Build and support complex customer-facing web applications in using LAMP
• Build and support complex back-end applications: Data Warehousing, CRM, reporting, custom admin panels, web services and payment gateways
• Participate in full development life cycle: design, code, test, build, QA, deployment and maintenance
Established, growing start-up looking for an experienced Social Game Designer
- 3+ years of professional game design experience – must have some FB/social
- Thorough knowledge of social and casual game mechanics and design theories
- Understanding of UI design and flow; proven ability to deliver frictionless UI experiences
- Passionate game player with in-depth knowledge of current social and casual game titles
- Knowledge and experience with mobile gaming a plus
- Degree or comparable experience in Human Computer Interaction, Game Design, or related field preferred
- Previous startup experience preferred
West of BostonBoston Recruit
Established consumer Web company looking for superstar Java Engineers to work on several new and important initiatives. Excellent Java skills and recent experience with open source Web tools/technologies, including XML, Apache, MySQL, Linux. Experience working on high volume, scalable Web solutions.
Boston, MABoston Recruit
Profitable start-up looking for an experienced and creative UI Designer to play a key role in maintaining and supporting the Web and mobile properties.
- Integrate front-end UI code with JSP based application logic
- Participate in full product life-cycle starting from analyzing user data and behavior, gathering requirements, creating wireframes and/or prototypes to implementation
- Work closely with engineers, product managers and other stake holders on new features and extending existing experience
- 4+ years of working experience with Web and/or mobile user interface design
- Working experience with usability testing a plus
- Knowledge of Java/JSP, PHP,relational databases and SQL a plus
- Knowledge of mobile and/or social networking platforms (OpenSocial, Facebook, etc) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Fine Arts, Design or related field or equivalent work experience
- Previous startup experience preferred
Established company with cutting edge product suite, looking for a junior to mid level Product Manager with experience managing B-C and B-B Web products. Looking for well rounded PM skills: wireframing, mock-ups, usability, etc.
Mature start-up looking for an experienced/creative Java Developer to play a key role in maintaining and supporting mobile and Web sites and delivering new features to serve the user base.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of working experience with Java and Web technologies
- Expert Java/J2EE knowledge (JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, Web services)
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with Linux a plus
- Knowledge of mobile and/or social networking technologies a plus
- Previous start-up experience preferred